Thursday 10 January 2013

Inclusion of New Media

Inclusion of New media I have used various ways of new media to promote and publicize my magazine, I am going to use the internet which is a big factor which helps spread awareness of my magazine. According to my focus group, the socializing website they use most is Twitter and Facebook so I have decided to make like pages so people can track and see what the Magazine's up to. 

 As my target audience is aimed at a young audience, they will know to use the networking sites. I am also going to make an app on computing devices and phones so it is easier to access, for example an app on the iPhone, I could also add extra special features like activities and email alerts for when a favourite artist or band is mentioned. 

I also will make an online version of my magazine so people can access it a lot easier, and people who cannot afford to buy my magazine have a chance to see it. This could bring a lot more publicity as more people can access it without having to buy it however there is a worry of less people buying it in shops.
By using New media, Synergy takes place which makes it mutually beneficial.


No comments:

Post a Comment